Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bangs

I got some bangs today, I'm really happy with them. I like them alot alot. I want to name them but I acn't think of any really good names for them, and it HAS to be a good name. Hopscotch keeps saying it wants me to type it, I'm not sure why. I found out its harder to brush your teeth with bangs because you can't see anything really, but other than that, they are just really quite fun. I got my hair re-styled also and its so cool looking. Also the Ducks beat San Jose today, that was nice, Hiller did an awesome job, I think he deservs props. It's kindof late right now so I'm most forsurely not spelling things right and I don't feel like seeing how badly I spelled them so yo uwill have to cope. Tomorow for breakfeast I get oatmeal, I love steel cut oats, they are chewie and good. My rice cooker also cooks oats, so in the morning when they are done it plays like mary had a little lamb and stuff, its cool. Ok, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment