Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peach Juice?

Right now I have peach juice. The ingredient list says it's make of pear, pineapple, and peach. It's orange. It tasted like peach juice until I read the ingredients. Now it tastes like pineapple with peach pulp in it. Wow I just watched a million YouTube videos and forgot about this blog. Hm, I shaved my horses whiskers today, he was a hairy man. I get to maybe take him with me to college. Hey there that was the first like italic I have used when posting something, I never use bolds or italics or underlines, I never really feel the need to get a point across extra well, what am I saying, why have I been talking to myself so much lately, one of my teachers says I have anxiety and that's why I twitch my neck every now and then, that makes sense. I guess. Ok, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment