Thursday, March 26, 2009

Alfonzo & Greensburg

So today I'm convinced I taught Alfonzo where the food dish is. I went in there and he was kind of hobbling around, only one of his eyes was open. I peeped at him, because that's what I do, I peep at him, and he peeps back so I'm convinced it works. I put some food in my finger then he pecked it off, and then I used my finger like a beak and pecked in the food bowl. Little Alfonzo followed my finger into the bowl and started pecking with me. He did that a few different times. Now he needs to learn how to use the water dish because right now hes being force fed water.
Now about Greensburg...
So, Greensburg has it's own T.V. show on Discovery's Planet Green, basically about how the city of Greensburg rebuilds green after a tornado hits. I really don't understand why the people who live there don't get it. A tornado hit you, go move somewhere else. Please do not go on your little T.V. show and cry about how your home was destroyed. You chose to live right smack dab in the middle of tornado alley, you should be expecting tornadoes all the time, especially during tornado season. The shit they put on T.V., it doesn't help that none of them know anything about being green, but I suspect it should be good that they are learning about it, they can make a difference right? Well not really, because you see, their homes are destroyed, and then they rebuild green, they might be smart enough to build green, but sure aren't smart enough to do the easiest thing... move where there are no tornadoes to destroy your effin house. I live on a fault, there are earthquakes. I expect them, I'm thinking about when the next one will occur constantly. We get them about as frequently as tornado alley gets a tornado that can do damage. The difference is, we only get an earthquake big enough to destroy a home every 10, 15, or more years, people will remodel by then anyway. Greensburg gets hit quite a bit, by big tornadoes from what I've seen. More frequently than houses should be remodeled. Yeah so basically Greensburg is a waste of time, energy, and a waste of human lives. Those people could be doing real work instead of just sitting around farming and waiting for the next tornado.
Yeah, blah blah, I could be eating the crops they harvest blah blah blah.... But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment