Sunday, March 29, 2009

Little Kids Clothing & Money

So I applied for a scholarship, and I got $2,500 WOO! The money wasn't so exciting, but the congratulations paper they gave me was all professional and awesome.
Also I really like little kids clothes. I am pretty tall in case you don't know, I am 5'9ish, and I love to wear little kids clothes, so where they still fit, it's just that the arms come up about 1/2 way on a long sleeve sweater, and my tummy always shows. I'm not sure why I like to wear little kids clothes, but I don't think I'm the only one. One of my friends likes to dress like a little kid, but shes little and looks normal in little kids clothes, like clothes from Gymboree. I get really jealous that I can wear light up sneakers any more, am I the only one who wishes they could still do these things?
Also this blog is yesterdays, I had it all typed out, and I just forgot to click the little publish button, so I'm stupid I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment