Monday, March 30, 2009

Horse Isle

I play this game called Horse Isle. It's a pretty fun game but also pretty annoying. The horse graphics are phenomenal, though some of them, you almost wonder what the artist was thinking, because they are over exaggerated. It's a game where you do quests and buy trade sell horses and other items. You can do competitions and stuff as well. I think this game is best for kids between the ages of 3rd grade and 6th grade. Littler kids will have too hard of a time doing quests and older kids will be wondering why the game filters out the word poop. I wonder that, I also wonder why it filters out god, and gay. Not everyone uses the word gay in a derogative way, and I use that word a lot, in a non derogative way, and it's frustrating when I'm trying to talk with my friends who play that game about anything that involves the word gay, because I can't and I have to use a different chat and hop between the two, that's very annoying but I'm sure we all know that. I'm not sure why I keep paying to play a game I hate so much, but I still think it's fun to check out. You also don't have to pay you just get better perks if you do pay. Anyway if you want to check it out go here and give me referral points!
http://www.horseisle.com/?R=Lawnbeaver
Also spell check says derogative is spelled wrong, but it's not.. is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment