Friday, March 27, 2009

Tanning

Let me tell you, a lot of people have been tanning lately. One of my friends went tanning and looked so fine, he told me I should go, but ya know, I didn't take him too seriously. Still it got me thinking, I've been working on my pale, because I don't match, maybe I could just even it out with a tan? So my other friend told me that she was going to go tanning today, and I told her I thought tanning was scary, because it does seem pretty scary, doesn't it? She told me she thought it was scary too, then we went into the whole deal about how neither of us had been tanning. She seriously wanted me to tan with her, but I was concerned my skin would get some type of cancer from tanning. I asked my teacher if it would be O.K. to go tanning for 10 minutes or if I would die, because ya know, a lot of things can kill you. He said I should go but just don't turn on the lights and I would be fine. My friend said that she didn't think I wanted to pay $15 or however much it costs to tan to just go tanning with her and have the lights in the bed turned off. She said she would call me to go tanning with her, guess what I never got a call. I seriously thought she was going to call me to go tanning with her, maybe I would have if she talked me into it, but hey she never called, whatever!
Also Alfonzo officially gets to come live at my house over spring break, I'm excited, hes so cute, when I peep at him he peeps back and he follows my hand all around his little Tupperware bin that he lives in. Plus it's not like I'll be doing anything else exciting over the break, except driving up to Nor Cal to look at schools, that's usually moderately fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment