Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PonyBox, Back in Business

Today I started to play PonyBox again. It's a pretty fun game I'd check it out if you have the opportunity. I play on all servers, but Pegasus is my home server. It's a great kids game, and a great game for grown ups too, it's not like some of those other games that ignorant teenagers play. Anyway, there's fun groups on there to talk about anything that may interest you, and if there isn't something on there that interests you, contact the admin, they love to get good game ideas! One negative to PonyBox is that days pass in real time, at first I thought that sucked, but after the first week or so you learn it's really not too hard to play in that time frame. Well, I can't think of anything more to write, I'm sure you will hear more about PonyBox from me later, hopefully I will get into the swing of things and will have a more entertaining blog, at least that's my goal.
http://www.ponybox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment