Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cute Cupcakes!

I have some lingo that I've been using lately. I'd like to tell you about it. One think I like to say is 'See you round town!', or 'See you round T toowwn', T town is a nickname for my school, and yeah it's just fun to say. I also like to say 'I adore (Persons Name Here)', and that means I kinda maybe have a crush on them, but I'm not comfortable enough to just say I have a crush on (Persons Name Here), or I don't want someone to know, because I would rather tell the person I like to their face then have that whole he said she said thing. Another thing I don't say, but that I use in IM a lot is 'Your a cute cupcake' or 'He's a cute cupcake' or 'He's/Your as cute as a cupcake'. I'm pretty sure this came from 5awesomegays, and I'm like 97% sure it was Korey who said something was cuter than strawberries, then my friend started saying that, then I made cupcakes for my friend for her birthday, then it just turned into this thing. Also, only some people are cut enough to be referenced to cupcakes.
Other than that I went to the mall and the food court there is scary. It's on the 2nd floor and the ground shakes, it freaks me out each time. I wonder how thick the ground is in there because when a little kid walks by it shakes the ground enough to feel it. I get really afraid when I eat there, or just walk through in general. So I though it would be fun to see how much the ground could shake, right..? I walked away from my table and jumped up and down really hard and the table started to shake and the drink started to splash around. I think the floor is like 2 feet thick, and it shakes and holds up over weight people who walk around the mall though. Anyway when I did that just about everyone in the food court started to stare, but like what some girl jumping up and down isn't that odd to see- get over it people. I don't stare when people do something strange I join in, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment