Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RAVE!

Today the only eventful thing that happened was talking about raves. I think it would be fun to go to one, I've never been to one. I asked my mom is she would be mad if I went to one, she didn't exactly say no, but she didn't say she would be happy for me to go to one either. Basically people were surprised that I knew as much as I did about raves, then like 5 people asked me if I raved. No, I'm a rave virgin. Anyway I think that's on my to do list. Go to a rave, yup, it would sound easy seeing as almost all of my friend rave all the time, but despite the fact that they are friends they are also awkward to talk to... I don't know how that happened, awkward to talk to friends. That's about it, today was booooring. Soon I will eat a potato taco, that will be more eventful than the entire rest of my day combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment