Monday, April 13, 2009

UCSC

I went up to UCSC over my break, that's why I wasn't here. I'm going to school there, I'v sent it everything they need to know from me. I've put Porter down as my first, then Kresge, 8, 9, and Cowell last. I have a friend whos going there so I won't be alone, plus I really don't want to be a loner, I'm going double or triple. When I was there our tour guide wouldn't tell us about First Rain, but I grabbed a student who told all intrested about it. That's me, I'm going to be doing that for sure. Aslo of the trip back home I saw alpaca, and when I passed cows that were close to the road I opened my window and screamed at the, to see what ones would look, that's entertaining try it. Since then alot of other stuff has happened, like that camera I blogged for, I won one of the 2, awesomeness- you can expect pictures. But really, who will be expecting them, I don't think anyone even knows of my blog.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment