Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flat Iron

Ten reasons I don't flat iron my hair.
1. It takes too long
2. I don't have time to do it in the morning before I leave
3. I don't have time to do it at night after I shower
4. I can't think of a good number 4 worthy reason to go here
5. It takes a million years for my hair to dry, so even if I did have time to flat iron it, I would be spending that time letting it dry
6. If I want to blow dry my hair, it takes 30 min, and even then its still wet and gets really poofy and scary, this one goes with number 5
7. I can't for the life of me seperate my hair into managable pieces because its so damn thick
8. Once I start to flat iron my hair, I never know when to stop so I spend 2 hours doing it
9. Even after I flat iron my hair theres always some section that is wavey and dosen't match
10. When I do flat iron my hair people like to touch it because its something diffrent to them, and then it gets all gross
Now with my new hair cut I look scary with its natural waves, and the Mr. Bangel Monsters don't like it either. Mr. Bangel Monsters is the name of my bangs. My friend picked out that name, because I couldn't think of a worthy name for them that wasn't already like fred, or bob or something like that. I wish I could call them steve, but I already have a thing named steve. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment