Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I talk to myself and I think its O.K.

Today there was a person with green hair in my free period class, and it confused me. I wanted to know who they are, because I know a lot of people, but who they were I did not know. Also today I rode my horse and he is better and not as lame as he was before he should be good to jump in 2 days. Tomorrow I get to sleep in and today I get to eat biscuits for dinner. I really have to pee right now, but sometimes I like the feeling of having to pee so I keep it in (I wonder what that means..) I have been watching YouTube videos. My new favorite person is http://www.youtube.com/user/tenthingsqueer you should subscribe too. Maybe some day I will vlog with all my cool friends that I assume I will have when I am in college. Now I am going to see if anyone is on AIM because this is not amusing me as much as I thought it would, and we all know I'm talking to myself. Bye!
I swear the more you talk to yourself the healthier of a person you are.

Oh and also, my screen name on some places is Lawnbeaver and recently I've been wanting to tell everyone I'm a sad beaver, but like I can't say that in public so it makes me more sad. I'm a sad beaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment