Monday, April 20, 2009

Oprah and my garden

I really don't understand Oprah. She has weird shit on her TV shows . I've never watched her shows until today when I watched a 1/2 of an episode, and it was just weird. I also think that she looks like a poop. Either way, this is just what I think, you shouldn't agree with me. I, aye, eye! Whats going on I don't know. Today I did a horse picture for my art concentration, it looks pretty awesome me thinks. I need to finish 1/4th of a breadth and then do 3 horse pictures, and I need to add a background to the one I just did and I have... until the 4th or something. I don't have a whole lot of time, but I have enough time to finish. Also today my mom was like oh were going to have to take out the pea plants so we can make room for the new cucumber plant I bought. I'm like wtf, the garden can't even hold a freaking cucumber plant, those get enormous. Then I talked her out of it, only to find that she couldn't resist getting 1/2 a dozen cute little baby tomato plants. We have 2 tomato plants already in the ground out there. Now were going to have 6 baby yellow pear, and one heirloom. And there is another out there that we 'don't know what it is'- It's a yellow pear, my mom is in denial. I like big meaty tomatoes, not little dinky pear ones. Also in case you wonder I also have romaine, butter crunch, purple cabbage, strawberries, snap peas, carrots, radishes, beets and a pepper plant out there. I also have 1 very mature radish plant that has flowered and is attraction a plethora of lady bugs :D. My mom bought another pepper plant too, and I'm a little upset because she wants to kill the old one to make room for the new one, but the old one is happy there and it wouldn't be nice to kill it so I tried to convince her to let it live there for a little longer. I think that's it, that was a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment