Thursday, May 21, 2009

I don't want to sell my horse. I want to give him away. My mom wants me to sell him, because she wants money, because that is all she cares about. Louie could seriously live in my room while I am at school and be happy, he is that good. I wish it was easier to type a horse for sale add, but I just am not sure what to say, my horse knows everything, but no one would believe that. The people who know him know that though. I need to find someone who rides trail and does english pleasure and wants to jump and do some low key stuff for him. He is old and worn so that is why I dont want him to go to another lesson barn though he could do it. I would rather have him eat grass all day and go into retirement than have him go through a lesson barn. But really he is only 13 years old and full of spunk, hes just old because I want him to be old, so people will treat him nicely and not work him untill he is dead. He just needs to be worked for your fun, not because he needs to be schooled. He never needs schooling. Its just frusterating to me, I want him to go somewhere where someone will be happy with him, and know when its ok to ride him and when its not ok to ride him. Because even if you want to he cant be ridden hard every day in a row, he needs fun days and trail days, days where you practice things that are irrelevant to anything, days where you are in hard core show mode. He needs all that, but I dont know anyone who wants to do all that- who dosent have a trainer and wants a free horse. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment