Sunday, May 24, 2009

kahweeyaaah

I have been feeling so assured lately. I know that my life choices are right, because I see the what if paths, and I'm glad I did not take them. I only have 3 more months. I recognise that my parents pay for everything for me and I shouldn't upset them. I can wait and I understand that a relationship now will never be serious, so its not worth it, unless its a norm. I realised that sucking up to my parents isnt being true to myself but I also realise I need to make sacrafices now to enjoy life later. I realise that I have made it through another step in a never ending transition, and looking back I knew nothing. I am so happy about who I am and the decisions I have made, I know what kinds of people to talk to and who will understand. Now I'm hungry and I'm going ot go eat macaroni and cheese. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment