Friday, May 15, 2009

Prom?

The other day one of my friend wanted to ask me to prom. I could tell and I just told him I was going with friends, because thats what I wanted to do. A few days later he was talking to some girl asking her what to do to ask someone to prom, he didn't use names, I was there, so I knew he was talking about me. I guess he talked to one of my friends who told him that he should make a sign to ask me. I'm trying not to be mad at my friend who told him to do that. Its not that I don't like this kid, hes just really annoying. We went to knotts yesterday SO much fun. He tried to ask me to prom while we were there so not cool.
I went on alot of rides. This kid followed me around the park untill I finally ditched him. Yes I'm mean I dont care, I dont feel guilty or anything. First I stood in line for ghost rider, not worth the line, so I waited of rsilver bullet. I saw a friend in line and cut with them. Then I went on a swing ride that was fun. After that I think we went on la revolucion, and I freaking hated that. Then we went on jaguar. Then we ate some food, went on the log ride, I got wet. After that we went on the calico mine ride thing, thats my favorite ride there lol. we sat in the front of that one ride, I'm drawing a lbank, its fast and its a car ride xcellerator thats it. Then we went on supreme screme, and that was the last ride, we got some food and it was alot of fun. Silver bullet made my head hurt, but I still enjoy it. I enjoy loops, but I prefer non hanging coasters. I want to go on boomerang and that spinning one sierra sidewinder. We didnt go on pony express but I have already been on it many times. I got dippin dots and I fed some birds it was like alot of fun, but my brain hurts. Thats it for now I think ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment