Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prop 8- Fuck it

In my English class I have to do an assignment on a news article of my choice. This morning I chose to write on Prop 8. I read the front page headline blindly, just to get done with my assignment. My English teacher hesitated to tell us about the news in class, he frequently updates us on news from around the world. I sat there I was mad, I had to hear it from someone else so it would set in. I have recently watched some videos I subscribe to on youtube. Now I'm drowning in it. I get to see the protests on TV again. I get to hear the crap from people who are stright but think it matters more to them than to me. They don't know. It's good to have the support don't get me wrong- but why are they so clueless. I don't think I can type any more I need to see what is right. The only thing the news is good for, protests, I get to be in one without being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment