Sunday, May 31, 2009

What I am.

A lot of people wonder what my orientation is. A lot of people also don't understand when I explain it to them. I will try to tell you simply what I like. I like boys. Normal boys. Straight boys. I also like cross dresser, or transvestite boys. They may call them self woman though, and in that case I like women. Every now and then I will see a girl I like but my feelings for girls are not the same as they are for boys (for some tehy are though). I like most all boys, but I only ever like 1/2 as many girls as boys. Usually I only like girls when I have a serious crush on them. With boys I will have a crush of some for just a few days and others I will have a serious crush on just like I do for girls. I find most all cross dressers attractive, It could be a girl who got a sex change but still likes to dress girly, I like them, boy who changes to a girl and dresses girly, I like them too. I like most all T's in the LGBTQ is what I'm trying to say. Unless its a guy who got a sex change to be a woman, then It would just be the same as how I like woman, only about 1/2 as many as boys, if that makes sense. I guess I'm bad at explaining. Anyway, I know what I like. Some people just think bisexual is the best way to desribe that, to them maybe thats what I am, but only I can define me. I am not bisexual, I am not omnisexual, I am not lesbian or stright, the best word I know of to use to define myself is me, or queer. I will accept being me as being just queer. I think that is all. I just like to be appart of the community, even if I cant't have my own letter. Its ok lol. Bye byes

No comments:

Post a Comment