Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Octopuses

I haven't been here in a while mostly because I have been too busy or lazy to come here and talk. Today I took my APES exam, the FRQs were kind of hard and I didn't have enough time on them, but managed to at least pull something out of my ass. Lasy friday I turned in my AP portfolio, that was pretty fun. Right now I'm doing a mini series of octapi, one is green and all you see is faded tentacles and a faded body. The other is pretty awesome I think, its a red giant pacific octopus attacking a narwhal, I know that wouldn't ever happen irl so its cool. I wanted to do the last one attacking the canvas, but its not really working out that way so I will need to search my brain for new ideas. The last 2 days I just sit on the sofa and the next think I know it's dark out. This is bad for me, so I'm trying really hard not to do it and by typing this right now its preventing me from sleeping. My horse has been good and happy, but I haven't ridden him for 2 days so I hope he is OK today. Yesterday I wanted to ride him, but I just slept. Tomorrow I don't go to school until 12:30 that's pretty cool. I want to go out and eat break feast but I'm not sure I want to make plans and arrange for everyone to meet there. Maybe I'll just paint some more octopuses. Also my econ teachers said I was doing below average of my grade report. I have an A in his class, I can't do better than that, and I'm only there to get an A even though I want to major in econ in addition to environmental, he doesn't teach anything he just spits flem on all of his students. If he is going to do a crap job of teaching I'm going to make no effort to try to learn. If he tried and listened to his students input then ?i would try to adapt to his teaching style, but you know what when I talked to him he didn't do anything, he just kept to his own hard headed ness and that's fine with me, maybe he will feel guilty when he dies, shouldn't be too far away. I just did a quick spell check, my typing sucks today oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment