Sunday, May 17, 2009

Never felt so right

Things feel so right I'm not ever sure how to put it into words. There was this kid I liked alot, but it was just a crush really, it was ok to like him but that was all. I stoped talking to him for a while because I got really busy with school, but then I started to like him again when things got less busy. Now I really like him, I keep smiling uncontrolably when I think of one time that something happened. But I dont want to tell anyone because that would make it less special to me. Its nothing weird, if I said it you would all think it was stupid, but its special to me.
Also I looked of facebook at who was going to prom and who wans't I know its facebook and stuff but I thought this was intresting. This kid I really liked last year, I think he thought I was a lesbian so he just wanted to be friends. Now this year its alot easier for me to talk to him. Thats a very good thing. I don't like him any more but I really used to care about him, now not so much. But I saw that his girl friend isn't going to prom. That makes me think they broke up, an dthat makes me happy, because his girlfriend was a mean little girl to me when we were in girl scouts together. I'm sure she is nice now but I don't care she was mean to me when we were little, so gr. I would go to prom with him but at the same time that would cause alot of drama llama, so I don't know. Yeah, still things never felt so right, even though ife kindof sucks I'm like a million precent sure I like that first guy I talked about. I don't like the 2nd hes just a cool dude. That was lame cool dude lol. Ok whatever see ya bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment